Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Fans of Sabrina Bryan!!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» DANCING WITH THE STARS ~~ALL-STARS
Oregon, Ohio Relay For Life Empty2012-10-31, 12:34 pm by bull1kim

» Sabrina ~DWTS Live in Vegas
Oregon, Ohio Relay For Life Empty2012-05-25, 3:15 am by bull1kim

» DWTS Season 14 Premier
Oregon, Ohio Relay For Life Empty2012-04-16, 9:34 pm by bull1kim

» DANCING WITH THE STARS LIVE IN VEGAS!!
Oregon, Ohio Relay For Life Empty2012-04-11, 11:40 am by bull1kim

» Welcome All Things Sabrina members!
Oregon, Ohio Relay For Life Empty2012-04-11, 11:37 am by bull1kim

» Dinner With Friends Returns in January!!
Oregon, Ohio Relay For Life Empty2011-10-27, 6:13 pm by bull1kim

» Cheetah Girls Pictures
Oregon, Ohio Relay For Life Empty2011-09-07, 9:45 pm by bull1kim

» Blanca's 13,000 view video
Oregon, Ohio Relay For Life Empty2011-09-07, 9:32 pm by bull1kim

» Dinner With Friends Episode 8
Oregon, Ohio Relay For Life Empty2011-09-07, 2:46 pm by _Sabrina_Fan

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Oregon, Ohio Relay For Life

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Oregon, Ohio Relay For Life Empty
PostSubject: Oregon, Ohio Relay For Life   Oregon, Ohio Relay For Life Empty2009-09-05, 2:01 pm

Oregon, Ohio Relay For Life Relay_10

Hi Friends! This years Relay was a busy and fun. As you know my sister Kim and I are co captains for our team the Tiki Warriors. Kim and I arrived at the Clay High Schoolathletic fieldto set up our team's camp at 10:30 am Saturday morning the day of the event. It was really fun decorating the canopy with our tiki decorations. At 1:00 I had to go help direct the cancer survivors to the parking area near thecafeteria where the Survivor Reception was being held. It was fun because I was the only one doing that and there were 2 entrances. There I wasrunning back and forth to trying to catch the cars as they arrived.LOL! At 3pm was the opening ceremony, followed by the survivor lap with a balloon releas( balloons were biodegradeable), and then the parade of teams.My Team, Tiki Warriors, received our Gold Team sign to carry in the parade. We got the sign for raising over $5000!! Woo Hoo!! We were then told that we could start walking and were about to go around the first corner when we heard that the parade was just getting ready to begin. So we turned around and walked back to where we started and began walking again. LoL! After the paradeone person from each team started their one hour walk while the rest of us startedselling out goodiesat our camp sites. We had bands playing music, kids activities, vendors selling foods, and a dunk tank. I did volunteer to go in the dunk tank. The cheif of police, whom I dunked earlier (even though he jokenly threatened that my car would be towed if I did so),Was first in line to dunk me. Yes he got me wet and brrrrrr the water was cold!!! What I won't do for a great cause!!
At 10pm the Luminaria Ceremony began. I was feeling the butterflies because I had a speaking part in it. We were all joking prior to the ceremony about the fact we had to hold a flashlight in one hand and our script and a microphone in the other hand. Aside from joking it was a very nice and some what bitter sweet ceremony.During the daywe had theme laps that lasted a half hour eachwhere we had to walk backwards, wear our pajamas, wear crazy hats, holloween costumes, and our favorite sports team apparel. We even had Poker laps where we had to collect a card from the same dealer for 5 laps and then see who had the better hand and the winner got a prize. At 4:30am everyone was out on the track doing the cha cha slide, the hokey pokey and another line dance that was fun but I can't remember the name of. At 7 am we started clean up and at 8 am we had our wrap up meeting where it was announced that my team, Tiki Warriors, got the trophy for top fundraiser! Woo Hoo! We all had a blast! Kudos go out to the committee,Chair Eric Stager,and Michelle Sprott for making this event so enjoyable! Kudos and thank you to all of our cheetahbuddies for their support!
Back to top Go down
https://t-ts.forumotion.net
Admin
Admin
Admin

Oregon, Ohio Relay For Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oregon, Ohio Relay For Life   Oregon, Ohio Relay For Life Empty2010-06-18, 3:08 am

Back to top Go down
https://t-ts.forumotion.net

Oregon, Ohio Relay For Life
Page 1 of 1